- These reviews are always 100% honest. Sending chocolate will get you a big hug, but not a guaranteed good review.
- Books are never judged by their cover, only by their content.
- While I often buy the books I review, I have a budget. So the sure-fire way to get your book reviewed is to send over a complimentary copy – which will remain only in my possession and will not be redistributed under any circumstances.
- All reviews are just my opinion – and the opinion of Fin the baby dragon!
- I look for every reason to give a book a good review, so its merits will always be highlighted.
- After reading some indie books, I became a hardcore fan of the authors – you could get yourself a brand new rabid fan!
You know what happens on Wednesdays here at The Secret Library – it’s book review day! But in lieu of a book review today, I want to extend an invitation to all of you out there who are looking for book reviews. I’m always looking for new books to read and review, and I love finding hidden gems in the indie book world and gushing about them on The Secret Library. If you would like me to review your book and have that review and your book featured on The Secret Library, get in touch via the contact page. Your book must be a short story, novelette or novel in the urban fantasy, fantasy, paranormal or supernatural genres to qualify. Here are a few things to note if you want to submit: