Submitting Your Book
Me and Fin welcome book review requests. If you’d like to submit your book for review, send your request to us via the e-mail address on the Contact page.
Before you submit, please make sure your book adheres to the guidelines:
- The book must fall under the fantasy, urban fantasy, and supernatural genres OR otherwise have elements of magic involved in the story.
- The book must be under $5 in e-book format on Amazon.
- Real names must be given in addition to pen names.
Books could take up to 3 months to review, but this time frame is subject to change depending on demand.
The Secret Library book review policy follows the traditional 1-5 star rating system:
- 5 stars – Excellent read.
- 4 stars – Good read.
- 3 stars – Average read.
- 2 stars – Not a good read.
- 1 star – Awful read.
All ratings and reviews are the opinion of myself and The Secret Library mascot: Fin, the baby dragon. (It isn’t often we disagree.)
Fin’s Seal of Approval
Any books receiving a five star rating will be stamped with Fin’s seal of approval: The Secret Library Recommended Read seal. It’s the highest honour a baby dragon can give!